- Goto Start–>Run.
- Open Registry Editor by typing regedit and press enter.
- Navigate and choose: HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell.
- Add a new Key to the Shell Key and name it anything you like. Give it a default value that will appear when you right click a folder, i.e. NewKey (use an & in front of any character and it will allow you to use the keyboard).
- Navigate and click on the registry key: HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\NewKey.
- Now you have to add a New Key named Command and Set the (Default) value of the application you want to run.
- For example: c:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe (Include the full path)