Well… many people have been used to the single click format in the previous versions of Windows. So here I am to show you people how to customize the same in Windows Vista. To do so, you need to follow the simple steps given below:
- Open My Computer.
- Click on the Organize drop down menu located at the top left corner of the windows just below the Back & Forward buttons.
- In the dropdown menu click on Folder & Search Options.
- A new dialog box will appear in which you need to select Single Click To Open An Item(Point To Select).
- Click on Apply & then on OK and you are done.
- Enjoy the Single Click experience……….